60mg Nicotine Liquid
LNW's liquid nicotine solutions are manufactured with three things in mind - Purity, Taste, and Harshness. Our nicotine is specifically developed to deliver a smooth throat hit and to be as tasteless as possible. Our pure nicotine is created to meet the highest purity standards. Before it’s diluted, our solutions are independently tested by a third party to confirm the purity. LNW's liquid nicotine is then blended with precision using the highest quality, U.S made, USP and Kosher Grade - Vegetable Glycerin and/or Propylene Glycol.
- Product : 60mg Unflavored Nicotine Base
- Diluent : Kosher USP grade Propylene Glycol and/or Kosher USP grade Vegetable Glycerin
- U.S.A Lab Certified : At Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers all of our solutions undergo multiple lab tests using a state of the art dual GC/MS system to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
- Storage : Our solutions should always be properly labeled and stored in a cool, dark area away from children. Our solutions are safely stored at room temperature, optimal storage temperature is between 35-40°F. If stored properly, our solutions will have a shelf life of at least 12 months.
- Shipping : Our solutions are shipped in laboratory standard HDPE containers to avoid the risk of bottle breakage and contamination during the shipment.
WARNING: This product must be diluted before use. Not safe for use with any electronic smoking device until further diluted. Intended for trained and qualified personnel only. Need Help? Our unflavored nicotine solutions can easily be diluted to your desired vaping strength with our E-liquid Calculator.
NICOTINE WARNING: This solution contains nicotine. Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience certain symptoms after using this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center at (800) 222-1222. Keep away from children.